CONTEST OPEN ONLY TO CANADIAN RESIDENTS WHO HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY.
1. Contest Period: Contest Period begins July 29th, 2013 at 12:01 AM (ET) and ends on September 29, 2013 at 11:59 PM (ET).
2. Sponsor: Sponsor is ICOM Information & Communications L.P. a/k/a Shopper’s Voice, 111 Gordon Baker Road, 3rd Floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M2H 3R1.
3. No purchase necessary. How to Enter: One entry per survey, per person, per household, and per email address. You may enter the Contest using the following method only:
Online Entry: Survey invitations will be sent via email to selected Shopper’s Voice members in Canada. Click on the link provided to you in the email invitation to participate in this survey. Survey recipients who complete this survey by the applicable deadline will be eligible to win one of three Canadian $50 gift cards redeemable at Amazon.ca.
4. Eligibility: Open only to Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority who are located within Canada including Quebec when they enter, except employees of Sponsor, its parent organization, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of Contest materials, Contest judges and agents/representatives thereof, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same households of such individuals, whether related or not.
5. Prizes and Odds: Three (3) winners will each receive one Canadian $50.00 Gift Card redeemable at Amazon.ca. (Total value of all prizes is Canadian $150.00). Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible participants who complete the survey. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. Gift Card terms and conditions apply. Once winners are confirmed, their prizes will be delivered via overnight mail or courier to the address provided in their completed prize documentation.
6. Winner Selection: Random drawings for the prizes will be held at 4:00 pm on October 31, 2013 in Toronto, CA. The prize will be awarded to the first entrant selected for that prize who correctly answers a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question and otherwise complies with the Contest Rules. Decisions of the judges are final and binding on all entrants. Selected entrants will be notified by email and/or overnight mail or courier, and will be required to correctly answer an unaided, time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question and complete and return, within a specified time, a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if selected entrant cannot be contacted, if required documents are not returned and received by Shopper’s Voice within the time specified, if mathematical skill-testing question is answered incorrectly, or if selected entrant otherwise does not comply with rules, selected entrant will be disqualified, and prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant by random drawing from remaining eligible entries.
7. General: Sponsor reserves the right to use the name, city of residence, comments, likeness and/or photographs of the winners without compensation, in any advertising and publicity in relation to the Contest. The Contest is subject to all relevant laws.
Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, falsified, postage-due mail or destroyed entries and all such entries are void. Sponsor will not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions or other liability. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Entry by means of automated or robotic entry devices is prohibited. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
By entering this Contest, you acknowledge having read these rules and agree to be bound by them and the decisions of Sponsor and the independent Contest organization, which shall be final and binding on all entrants. Entry into the Contest constitutes agreement to be bound by the Official Contest Rules.
For Québec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools des courses et des jeux (“RACJ”) for a ruling. For Québec residents, any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the RACJ only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
Subject to the jurisdiction in Québec of the Québec RACJ, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest and to amend the Contest without prior notice at any time and for any reason.
8. Winners’ List: The names of the winners will be posted on the Shopper’s Voice website once the winners have been finally determined. A paper copy of the winners’ list may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope by October 31, 2013 to: Baking Research 2013 Contest Winners, 111 Gordon Baker Road, 3rd Floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M2H 3R1.